Thursday, April 19, 2012

TRF Meets Toyrantula

For the past few months I've been working in an animation studio in Burbank, CA on illustration & character design, songwriting, and have the incredible opportunity to have my own TRF storefront on an upcoming online toy store called Toyrantula. The site will soon feature various independent artists' collections. Each of us have been given the task of creating our very own tribute spider so I've been taking pictures throughout my process of sculpting, mold-making, and all of the painstaking steps involved (forgive the photo quality). By painstaking I mean totally awesome if you love that sort of thing. Which I do. Currently, as you may know, each Tiny Robot is a one-of-a-kind piece of artwork, and can get a little pricey. The vinyls produced through Toyrantula will be limited editions, but will allow the opportunity to purchase more than one of the same design! Fun, right?! Behold, my TRF Spider! Here's to Toyrantula!




No comments:

Post a Comment